Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Not Much To Report

: Not Much To Report 
Honestly, not the blog I thought I would be writing today, but alas, I am. Everything seemed Normal this week Until Late Sunday night. I began to get a sore throat. By Monday, I couldn't breathe and had a horrid headache. By Tuesday, I was under coach orders to go see a Doctor. The results : A sinus infection and Bronchitis. They threw the book at me to get me better per my request. So, I was feeling much better by Christmas this weekend. But, Coach strictly forbid me from working out. So, I have just sat around and got better. I got really anxious with a beautiful Christmas Day. I wanted to go for a run. Ha! NOT HAPPENING! Scrooge! LOL! But seriously, did get outside and make the best of it for a bit. 
Honestly, that has been the extent of my week. Rest and Recovery !

So, as of this writing, it is Tuesday. I feel much better. The game plan for this week is to rest, and then ease back into it tomorrow night. If things go good the first half of the run, I can move back into a z2 run. Then , Thursday I am to keep an eye on myself. If the all clear, then were back in action this weekend with probably about 16 or so miles. 

So, until next week 

From one "Idiot" to another - 

John 
IRC #2148


No comments:

Post a Comment